Tuesday, April 4, 2017

So do I buy or do I sell?

Data: TNP 2017-04-05


My SG friend told me, anything associated with "Raffles" is considered elite, and thus a premium is required.

I read today's TNP with amusement. The following recommendations are side-by-side on the same page. or Editor did it on purpose?

So do I buy or do I sell Raffles Medical Group?

(Copyright: TNP)

As a market participant, I'm constantly facing such getting such 'recommendation'. Well in this case, two brokerage houses can be counter parties in the same transaction.

Am I right to conclude at least one of them is wrong?

This news clip just reminds me that anytime there could be an investor holding the opposite view as mine, it doesn't mean I'm any smarter or closer to truth than he/she.

No comments:

Post a Comment