Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Sinostar Pec (C9Q.SI)

Date: 2018-06-20

I'm a Sinostar Pec shareholder since I came back to Singapore, and have been holding it for 2 years.

I picked this counter based on Ben Graham's net net value investing approach(Fundamentalism: 原教旨主义的 ) and started my initial position when it was $0.09.

It gives me some fond memory and good return after I divested part of my holdings to lower my cost.


I recently notice the counter has turned a bit active with a couple of SGX announcements, showing its CEO Mr. Li Xiang Ping's buying the shares from mid of Jun, average $0.17~0.19~0.20.

But, why didn't he do that earlier when the price was much more depressed?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy to see the price inching up, but I have no plan to load or reduce my current position.

Caveat: this blog is not a suggestion to buy or sell Sinostar Pec.

No comments:

Post a Comment